Off-page SEO are techniques that you use off your website to improve search engine results so that you can get more traffic.
Using off-page SEO tactics can help build your brand, build connections with your audience, and send traffic to your website Using the right tactics depending on your goals, as detailed below, can improve your traffic and authority factor substantially.
– Social media platforms – Using the platforms your audience uses can gain you some respected backlinks to your website.
– Discussion participation – Commenting intelligently on discussion boards, forums, blog posts, and on social media
– Guests, writing and blogging – Submitting original and unique blog posts and articles to high-ranking authoritative websites and blogs
– Branding – Your branding should be consistent with all things you do on and offline
– Trusted directories – Use association directories like the Chamber of Commerce or well-known directories
– Apps – Offering your customers an app is another way to get them to come back to your site
– Press releases – Sending out press releases is a legitimate way to get attention and links
– Speaking – Whether it’s in person, in public, or on an online show, it’s a great way to build your brand
– Q & A sites – Getting a link back to your site by answering questions about your niche can make you an authority
– Video marketing – Using video through Facebook Live, Zoom.us, YouTube and other mediums to spread awareness
– Customer service – Providing amazing customer service
– Email marketing – Getting people on your list and then marketing to them via the list
– Influencer marketing – Using popular influencers to talk about your products and services
There are so many things you can do off the page to enhance awareness and improve your image to customers and search engines. The more authoritative inbound links that go to your website, the better you look to not only search engines but also to users.
The best place to start with search engine optimization is with on-page strategies and tactics.
Off-page SEO are techniques that you use off your website to improve search engine results so that you can get more traffic. Using the right tactics depending on your goals, as detailed below, can improve your traffic and authority factor substantially.