FACT: Slow loading pages KILL conversions, increases your bounce rates and cost you more in ad spend….
This is especially true on pages built in WordPress as EVERY page is built on request so the more traffic your site gets the slower the page load.
Conventionally this problem is fixed with Cache Plugins which create a “ready to go page” or cached page.
But not all cache plugins are the same.. this is very interesting with the new Google Speed Slap coming in July 2018
The key problems with current cache plugins are:
– They are too complicated with too many techie settings
– Free Cache plugins are constantly exploited – they are a magnet for hackers
– They play god with your site so many themes & plugins break
– They are massively wasteful on server resources through inefficient cache clearing & cache preloading:
Say you have a site with 100 pages & you make just 1 text change to 1 page… then with regular cache plugins all 100 cached pages will be deleted and your site has to rebuild every cached page… hogging your server processor & memory. and this problem only gets worse with bigger sites.
It would make more sense just to delete the cache & reload it on the page you changed right? current cache plugins don’t work that way…. until now that is
Not to mention the price… if you want to use the “best paid plugin” on the market it’s going to set you back $199 + more for ongoing support & updates
Viper Cache based on one of the most reliable cache engines on the planet
– it’s stupidly simple to use with much fewer settings than any other product
– It’s built on a secure framework which massively reduces the potential for hacking
– it has smart cache clearing & rebuilding technology so it doesn’t hog your site’s server resources or slow your site down like other products
– It’s built using the fastest cache features without compromise on site stability
Viper Cache also lowers your bandwidth by shielding your site from hot-linking, bad bots & know site scrapers – which makes it unique on the market.
VIPER CACHE is the only cache on the market that clears & rebuilds the cache on the page you are working on and the relevant associated pages saving you badwidth.