Want to know how marketers are literally losing up to 60% in affiliate sales?
+ How to fix these Instantly…
Chris & Michael of Cyber Tactics found 7 HUGE COMMISSION LEAKS that are costing affiliates thousands of dollars right now…
99% Link Cloakers Break Responsive sites If you think you are protecting your links by link cloaking think again… 99% of cloakers break responsive sites – this is down to some very bad coding by most link cloakers This is now the #1 reason for lost sales as 60% of us use mobile devices
1. Browser Switching This is where users click on an affiliate link then switch browsers copying the new de-cloaked link that doesn’t deposit a cookie…you don’t get paid
2. De-Cloaked Referral Leaks This is where visitors share the RAW link after they clicked an offer & it’s de-cloaked – 99% of affiliate links turn into RAW links after they are clicked – these links don’t cookie the browser & you don’t get paid
3. Social Blocking This is where social sites block a domain & even block pages that contain links to the blocked resource …so even if you’ve done nothing wrong – you get blocked too … & without the ability to post your links socially you don’t get paid… Social sites now monitor the amount of links posted by each account… it’s very easy to get blocked.
4. Link Trust This is where you post the RAW affiliate link or use a link shortening service which produces links that looks like garbage … this reduces visitor trust = less visitors = less sales.
5. Link Harvesting Some offers contain exit pops with no other purpose than persuading your visitors to join the vendors list … this is a covert commission leak – reducing your chances of getting paid on that vendor’s future products.
6. Blank Social Metas if you try & share a link on a social site with no meta description/images – they look worthless & boring – this reduces interest, clicks & commissions.
7. Bad Link Management There’s no sense in pointing traffic to poor performing offers – your links must be re-routable at any time – using the right cloaker allows you to do that.
In a nutshell if you’re not cloaking links you are losing loads of money & if you are cloaking using inferior products you are losing money too
This superb tool protects your affiliate links, makes your links look natural, allows you to post them socially with full metas & maximizes your affiliate income